Singapore Blues

I was to Singapore recently on an adhoc personal agenda. It was a very very short trip of not more than 2 days, still I managed to meet couple of my friends for a 'mini' rendezvous and click few photos. Based on my very short experience, my short description about Singapore would be 'Impeccable'. The reason I say impeccable is because no body faults in keeping the city clean, the city is clean as hound's tooth. Out of my limited globe trotting experience I have never seen any place as clean as this (considering the fact that Singapore has more immigrants, especially from India ;-) ).


Some of the clicks!!!
Of course, how can I not capture a sky scrapper in Singapore!! :-)

Recently constructed Marina bay towers.


 The Singapore eye in the night

My first tilt shift experimentation.


Other Random shots.


And finally I bought a tripod and lens filter for my Camera, none of these above were taken using a tripod anyways.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kerala Travelogue

0102 - Looking back at 2010